Open 7 days a week.
Mon. – Fri. 08h00 – 17h00; Weekends 08h00 – 15h00
We are open for 364 days of the year and only closed on Christmas Day.
Please note that we serve only Take Aways and not Sit Downs an hour before closing time. You are welcome to then have your take aways on our front stoep. Our Closing Times – Weekdays, at 17h00, Over weekends – 15h00
Contact: Isobel Neetling
Cell: 082 651 8627
Satellite number: 0877008173
Please note - We use our telkom line only for outgoing calls, not for incoming calls, as our telkom line is a farm line and therefore very unreliable, is often out of order.
Fax: 086 624 3506
Directions from Port Elizabeth:
- Take ramp right for M4 / Settlers Way
- Take ramp right for N2 toward Grahamstown
- Keep straight onto N10 to Cradock
- Arrive at Daggaboer Farmstall on the left – 35 km after Cookhouse
Directions from Cradock:
- Depart N10 towards Port Elizabeth
- Arrive at Daggaboer Farmstall +-50Km from Cradock on the right
S 32” 30.391’